Terms and Conditions
Although we pride ourselves in providing the best possible service to our users and we strive to do so at all times, we trust that you’ll understand the need for us, in line with good legal practice, to set out the following terms and conditions governing your use of our website.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, Thornhill Associates does not warrant its completeness, or accuracy. Neither does Thornhill Associates warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use of, or the inability to use, this website, or the services or content provided through this website.
- The content of this website is subject to copyright protection. Unless for private or non-commercial use, the contents of this website may not be downloaded, viewed, printed, reproduced or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written consent from Thornhill Associates.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Thornhill Associates (unless otherwise stated), and as such is protected from infringement by local and international legislation and treaties. This material includes, but is not limited to, software, design, layout, look, appearance, text, graphics, private information, hyperlinks and icons. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Thornhill permits links from other websites to this site, either with prior written approval from Thornhill, or subject to the conditions that the linking page(s) do not: (a) put frames around or modify the appearance of the Thornhill site; (b) misrepresent the relationship of the linking entity and Thornhill; (c) provide false or misleading information about Thornhill or otherwise damage the Thornhill brand. Furthermore, Thornhill reserves the right to revoke permission to link to the Thornhill site at any time.
- Through this website you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Thornhill Associates. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation, or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
(Last modified on 24 April 2012)